First a big THANK YOU to the Ensign PTA who funded the event and helped to both coordinate volunteers to enter the recording sheets and to help out at the grand prize event next week. A special thank you to all those parents who volunteered to enter in the recording slips each day! Another thank you to ALL of our Ensign Parents for supporting their students at home to read more and do more physical fitness. A thank you to the teachers for taking class time to listen to all these event announcement. A huge thank you to all the students who participated and turned in your recording slips –because of you we topped this years goal of 175, 000 minutes of fitness and reading with a new school total of 183,691! Great Job Ensign Troupes!
Over the past week of the “Ensign Big Top” event our Troupes accomplished a variety of carnival challenges, read more than ever and did a ton of physical fitness. We learned about all the qualities that make real world kids who develop talents so amazing. These are the same qualities that we have noticed in our Ensign troupes… determination, excitement for learning, persistence, having a positive attitude whether winning or losing, having goals for the future and working towards them, try new things even if someone might say its too hard or you too young to do, creativity, to have fun, pursue the things you are interested in, understanding that you don’t have to wait until you grow up to make a difference in the world around you or to become an author and to dream big!
- Kindergarten: Ms. Stratfords class with an Average of 291 Minutes per student
- 1st/2nd: Ms. Harman’s class with an Average of 372 Minutes per student
- 3rd/4th: Ms. Sharp’s class with an Average of 474 Minutes per student
- 5/6th: Ms. Hamilton’s class with an Average of 532 Minutes per student
- Kindergarten: Ms. Stratfords class AGAIN with an Average of 193 Minutes per student
- 1st./2nd: Ms. Harman’s class AGAIN with an Average of 311 Minutes per student
- 3rd/4th: Ms. Picklesimers’s class with an Average of 290 Minutes per student
- 5/6th: Ms. Hamilton’s class AGAIN with an Average of 434 Minutes per student
5: Oliver A 690 minutes
6: Gabriel C 750
7: Mila G 950m
8: Ellie K 895
9: Sophie G 1020
10: Isabelle W1470
11: Addie W 1680
12: Garrett B 2280
The Grand Fitness Prize for a Gift card was won by Gabriel C
5: Layla P620
6: Iris R 702
7: Weston S560
8: Elina H 594
9: Sophie G 1000
10: Derrick S 1088
11: Mika T 960
12: Declan K 1770
The Grand Fitness Prize for a Gift card was won by Declan K
Troupe Grand Prize!
A grand prize party with a mystery guest and treats and surprises has been won by the
First Place: Magicians with a whopping 63431 minutes of reading and fitness.
Second place: Jugglers: 60,574
Third place: Acrobats: 59,686
Thank you everyone and we will see you again next year Ensign Troupes!